- Congratulations to William Baird from Des Plaines, Illinois who won nearly $4,000 in the 50-50 Raffle!
Saturday Night Concert Tickets Still Available!
Only $10 per ticket — pickup tickets at event
Dads Weekend 2017 is November 10-12! While there is not a “general registration” for the weekend, all of the Illini Union Events are detailed below, as well as links to additional information. Families may attend the events of their choice and make their weekend the best it can be. Some events require advance ticket purchase, so please read through carefully.
If you find you cannot use your tickets and need to sell them, you can post these on our Dad’s Weekend Ticket Exchange Facebook page where you can buy and sell tickets.
TICKET PICKUP INFORMATION
Tickets for ALL events must be picked up in person with ID.
Students picking up tickets must show their i-Card.
Wednesday, November 8 – Friday, November 10
10 am – 3 pm Illini Union Federal Room
Friday, November 10
3 pm – 8 pm Illini Union Room 104
Saturday, November 11
9am – noon Pre-Game BBQ in the ARC
Tickets will be held until the beginning of half-time of the football game. Must show ID.
Dads Weekend Calendar of Events
- Dads discount price – $15 per person
- Game Time 7PM – Exhibition game against Southern University
- General admission price – $10
- The puck drops at 7:30pm
- Come and cheer one of the most exciting club sports teams on campus!
- 9am BBQ …. 11am Kickoff
- $65 includes BBQ and a football ticket; OR $45 for Football Game Ticket Only
- BBQ starts 2 hours prior to kickoff of Illinois vs Indiana University (TBD).
- This is an annual tradition that SELLS OUT every year! Everyone needs a ticket to enter the BBQ. The menu for this event will be a traditional BBQ meal, regardless of the Kick-Off time. Yes, sometimes this means BBQ for breakfast!
- Even if your student purchased season tickets, you will still need to purchase an additional ticket for your student in order to sit together in the designated Dads Association Section.
- Food will stopped being served after the opening Kick-Off.
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Its an a cappella Extravaganza!
- $10 per ticket
- Show starts at 7:30 p.m., doors open at 7:00 p.m. General admission seating.
- Listed prices are subject to change once event details are finalized in the Fall.
- TICKET PICKUP INFORMATION: Tickets for ALL events must be picked up in person (students picking up tickets must show their i-Card) on:
Friday, November 10, 2017
3pm – 7pm | South Lounge Illini Union
Saturday, November 11, 2017
9am – noon | The ARC
For other pick-up times call the Parent and Family Programs Office at 217.333.7063 or email them at: email@example.com
- Dads Pre-Game BBQ and football game tickets need to be purchased for every guest, including U of I students. Student or other regular season ticket holders may not use their regular season ticket to sit in the Special Dads Weekend section.
- If you find you cannot use your tickets and need to sell them, you can post these on our Dads Weekend Ticket Facebook page here. Please follow the instructions on the page for selling your tickets and informing the Parent and Family Programs Office of the new name that will pick-up the tickets
- All profits and proceeds from ticket sales support Dads Association projects, including scholarships and grants for U of I students. Thanks for your support!
- For Saturday’s game day parking information, click here (forthcoming). Parking information is located at the bottom of the page. Parking is severely restricted and roads around the ARC are closed on game days! For parking on Friday or Sunday around the Illini Union, parking is free in most university lots (please make sure to read parking signs, as some lots/spaces are enforced 24 hours/7 days a week.) Visit the parking website to see parking maps near the Union.
- General Inquiries