For the 2017-18 School Year
Submit By October 31, 2017
The Dads Association at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is organized exclusively for charitable, educational and social purposes, specifically to provide support to its members and to students at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. The Dads Association is a separately incorporated, nonprofit association.
The University of Illinois Dads Association has allocated a portion of its funds generated through Dads Association activities to help fund and aid worthy projects that promote the safety, guidance, care and well being of our students attending the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. Grants in the amount of $500 – $2,000 will be awarded based on need as determined by the Dads Association. If you are a recognized student organization (RSO), or a not for profit association that has a project or program requiring financial support and you would like the Dads Association to assist in funding please provide us with the following information in your proposal:
- What is the name and nature of your organization or department?
- Describe your project or program in as much detail as needed for us to consider your request.
- How much funding do you need?
- Are you a recognized student organization (RSO)?
- Are you a University Department?
- How does your proposal support the mission of the Dads Association as stated in the first paragraph?
- What other funding sources do you have?
- What is your contact information? (Name, position, address, telephone number, email address.)
Note: All grant proposals should be submitted by October 31 of the grant year. To apply fill out the form located at the following link – https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/2307110. Judging will take place in November. Awards will be granted in April. Winners will be requested to report on their results from the project by April of the following year.
Questions may be directed to Zuri White, Manager, Parent and Family Programs Office, Illini Union, 217-333-0354, or email email@example.com